If you don’t know your ring size, you’ll be glad to know that there are easy ways to accurately measure your ring size.
The string method:
1. Use a non-stretchy string or a strip of paper. 2. Wrap it around the base of your finger, snugly but not too tight. 3. Mark the point where the string or paper strip overlaps to create a full circle. 4. Put the string or paper strip in a straight line. 5. Measure the distance between the two marks in mm. (milliliters) 6. This is your ring size on the “Metric – mm” scale.
The inner diameter method:
1. Use a ruler or a caliper to measure the inside diameter of a ring that has the size you want.
2. Be as precise as possible and try to measure to a 10th of a millimeter.
3. Multiply the diameter by 3.14. Example: 17.8 mm x 3.14 = 56 mm
4. Your Metric-mm ring size is 56
Tips for best results:
* When using the string, make sure it can pass your knuckle.
* Measure the specific finger that you will be wearing the ring on.
* Fingers sometimes get slightly larger during the day. Measure your finger at the end of the day.
* Warm fingers can be bigger and cold fingers can be smaller. Try to measure your fingers when they are normal temperature.
* Measure a couple times and try to use different methods to make sure your measurement is correct.
* If you are buying a wide ring, you may want to go up 1 to 2 sizes.
we also offer ring sizers too or check out - https://findmyringsize.com/
Two steps to discover your perfect bracelet size:
Measure your wrist using a tape measure:
Wrap the tape around your wrist where you would normally wear a bracelet. Read the measurement.
Using a ruler:
Wrap a strip of paper or a string around your wrist where you would normally wear a bracelet. Mark the point where the tape or string join. Use a ruler to measure the length around your wrist.
STEP 2: Add length for comfort:
For tight fit - add about 10 mm / 0.39 Inch.
For comfortable fit - add about 20 mm / 0.79 Inch.
For loose fit - Add about 30 mm / 1.18 Inch.
When purchasing a bracelet for someone else, we suggest you consult the Approximate Bracelet Lengths chart:
Children’s Approximate Bracelet Lengths:
Newborn to 6 months 4 inches / 101 mm
6 to 12 months 4.5 inches / 110 mm
1 to 2 years 5 inches / 130 mm
2 to 5 years 5.5 inches / 140 mm
6 to 8 years 6 inches / 150 mm
9 to 13 years 6.5 inches / 161 mm
Women’s Approximate Bracelet Lengths:
Average 7 inches / 171 mm
Medium - Large 8 - 8.5 inches / 203 - 216 mm
Plus 9 inches / 227 mm
Anklet 9.5 - 10 inches / 241 – 254 mm
Men’s Approximate Bracelet Lengths:
Avergae 8 inches / 203 mm
Medium - Large 8.5 - 9 inches / 216 - 227 mm
Plus size 9.5 inches / 241 mm